Contact our Houston Domestic Violence Attorneys

If you are the victim of family violence, it is hard to know where to turn.

The priority is to get you and your children out of a tough situation and there are people and programs available to you.

A Houston domestic violence attorney can introduce you to these options, as well as help you to find a permanent, long-term solution, which may include divorce.

We also have a Houston restraining order lawyer that can discuss the benefits of restraining orders, too.

John K. Grubb & Associates, PC

5005 Riverway Drive
Suite 450
Houston, Texas 77056

Phone: 713-877-8800
Fax: 713-877-1229

Comments are closed.